Recruiting Engineers Day 2013
Fri, October 18, 2013, 8:00 am
The Ohio Union, Great Hall Meeting Room 3
1739 N. High St
Columbus, OH 43210
See map: Google Maps
Recruiting Engineers Day is a graduate preview program at The Ohio State University’s Columbus campus. This is a full day (8am-5pm) event and provides an opportunity to learn about what OSU College of Engineering has to offer you as a graduate student. During the event, participants will have the opportunity to learn about research opportunities in our College, resources available to our graduate students, and get to know our faculty and graduate students. Undergraduate students majoring in engineering, chemistry, computer science, mathematics, or physics with a minimum 3.4 cumulative GPA (on a 4.0 scale), who are entering their junior or senior year in autumn 2013 and are seriously considering graduate study are invited to apply to attend.
OSU Undergraduates can register at https://osuengineering.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_bOqOXDRIQqASx1j.
- Learn about the College of Engineering (CoE) graduate programs of study
- Attend workshops on applying to graduate school with tips on writing a great personal statement, career services support provided to our students, summer research opportunities at OSU, and funding opportunities at OSU and externally
- Interact with current and prospective graduate students, faculty, and staff in the CoE
- Benefit from poster presentations of graduate student research
- Participate in tours of the OSU campus, research labs, and departmental facilities
Read more here.