March 14 – 18, 2022
- Monday, 3/14 - Thursday, 3/17: 8:00 AM to 8:30 PM
- Friday, 3/18: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Location: The Ohio State University Lima campus, Lima, OH
Join us in March 2022 for the annual Overholt Drainage School.
Topics will include:
- Agricultural drainage concepts
- Drainage design and installation
- Drainage design software
- Soils basics and topographic investigation • GPS surveying and machine control
- Conservation drainage
- Drainage law
Come prepared to engage in a combination of lectures, field demonstrations, and panel discussions and to practice what you’ve learned through practical exercises.
Audience: This event is intended for drainage contractors, professional engineers, consultants, district technicians, NRCS and agency professionals, landowners, and anyone interested in subsurface drainage design and maintenance!
As the COVID-19 pandemic continued to evolve, the 2022 Overholt Drainage School will follow all local and university health and safety guidelines. At this time, masks are required while on all Ohio State campuses. To learn more about the latest guidelines, click here.