Hello to all CSM Students, Faculty/Staff, Alumni, and IAC Members!
The OSU CSM Industry Advisory Council (IAC) would like to invite you to our Spring Networking Event on Monday, September 17th (09/17/2018) from 5:30pm-7:30pm at The Grand Event Center @ Grandview Yard.
Our Event Hosts Include:
- Corna Kokosing
- Fabcon Precast
- Kokosing Construction Company, INC.
- Pepper Construction
The Event Promotes:
- Interaction with our A/E/C industry professionals who sit on the CSM Program’s Industry Advisory Council (IAC)
- Ability for CSM Students to gain awareness of different companies (General Contractors, MEP Contractors, Specialty Contractors, etc.)
- Provides networking opportunities to students that are looking for possible internships, co-ops or job opportunities
- Creates awareness of all the great things that are happening within the OSU CSM Program
- Opportunity for companies who are not IAC Members to find out more information on how to join!
Registration: The Event is FREE - but you must RSVP! RSVPs must be submitted before Friday September 14th (09/14/2018).
Only qualified attendees are permitted to attend the event. Registration is free for those who are qualified.
Attendance is limited due to event space capacity, so don't delay!
Food/Beverages: The OSU CSM Industry Advisory Council will be providing select appetizers and non-alcoholic beverages as a part of the event.
Dress Code: Business casual
- Men: dress slacks or khakis, collared shirt, sport coats (optional), tie (optional), suit (optional)
- Women: dress slacks, skirts, collared shirts, blouses, suit (optional)
Parking: FREE PARKING - There is a parking garage north of the event location. Please contact Parker Brown or Trevor Bunevich with any questions.
We look forward to seeing you!