FABE is uniquely part of both the College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences (CFAES) and the College of Engineering (COE), offering our students double the resources for internship connections, career services, and scholarships. As a student in our department, you will have all of the benefits of a large research university, but you will belong to a department that feels like a small community.
Top Reasons Students Join Our Department:
- 90% or higher job attainmnet within 6 months of graduation for all three undergraduate majors.
- Our programs incorporate hands-on lab sections with traditional style lectures, enabling students to learn how theory is practically applied to real-life scenarios. Classes are small and labs are even smaller, allowing for individualized learning and attention.
- Graduates from all of our undergraduate majors have a average starting salary range from $52,000 - $66,000.
- FABE is like a family. Our faculty and instructors know their students' names; our students spend a great deal of time together in our computer lab; and we have multiple departmental clubs and organizations for students to stay involved. Meet some of our students and read their inspiring stories.
- Over $100,000 in scholarships from our department to incoming and current students, not including additional scholarship opportunities offered through CFAES and COE. Learn more about the financial aid we offer.
- Students prepare for their career in the classroom and beyond with professional development courses, internship and co-op experiences, access to career services offices, and networking opportunities provided by local industry leaders and our involved alumni groups.
PROSPECTIVE AND CURRENT STUDENTS
Undergraduate ASM and CSM Students:
Contact us at
Undergraduate FABE Students:
Academic Program Coordinator for FABE students
260B Agricultural Engineering Building
Contact us at