This area is designated for materials aiding teachers wishing to use microbial fuel cells in their classroom:
- We have provided a step-by-step science experiment designed for students in 6th-12th grades.
- Handouts for teachers can be used as in-class quizzes, pre-labs, homework assignments, or a guide for in-class discussion.
- Our assembly help section contains 3-D renderings of the fuel cell and a video demonstration.
- Interactive student activities have been designed for a fun learning experience while demonstrating the components of the MFC.
- We have provided a detailed list of the Ohio Department of Education's benchmarks and indicators reinforced by this experiment.
- A list of links provide useful resources for further MFC investigation.
Finally, please feel free to contact us with any questions or thoughts about our webpage.