The OSU Buckeye Pullers team won 3rd place at this year's ASABE Quarter Scale Tractor competition! Read more about the competition here: Quarter Scale competition.
For a press release of the final results, click here.
Students who participate in this design competition:
- Receive hands-on experience in both design and manufacturing processes;
- Learn how to manage, finance and document a design program from start to finish;
- Learn how to communicate professionally with peers, industry and professional engineers through fundraising and competition events;
- Enhance team building skills as they design, build, and test their tractors; and
- Develop time management and multi-tasking skills as they balance their rigorous school load with the demands of an in-depth design project.