Meet Your Advisors
Undergraduate Academic Advisors:
Kelli is currently out on maternity leave and will not be responding to emails during her absence. She expects to return in April. In her absence, Anne Frissora will be the interim FABE academic advisor. She can be reached at Frissora.firstname.lastname@example.org. Before contacting Anne, please read through the options below to determine the appropriate party to assist you.
For questions about:
- Permission to add a course without meeting prerequisites: obtain instructor permission via email, and forward to Anne at Frissora.email@example.com
- Updating your degree audit- Email Kelli in April and she will assist you upon her return. The only exception to this is students graduating in spring 2021 or summer 2021, who should contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with degree audit updates.
- Approval of course substitutions or technical electives that are not found at https://fabe.osu.edu/courses/undergraduate/fabe-technical-electives: email your faculty advisor. Your faculty advisor can be found on the right side of your Buckeyelink, or you can contact an advisor for your specialization, found at https://fabe.osu.edu/undergraduate/academic-advising/advisors/#faculty
- Basic questions about specializations, timelines, student experience, etc: email one of our upper-class students, either Shannon at Dixon.email@example.com or Nick at Seneczko.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scheduling/timeline questions: first email Anne at Frissora.email@example.com and she will let you know whether you should meet with her or your faculty advisor. Note that Kelli can assist with full timeline-to-degree plans upon her return.
- Graduation questions/issues for spring 2021 and summer 2021 graduates: Contact Graduation Services at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Major application questions: First, review ALL information athttps://advising.engineering.osu.edu/current-students/applying-your-major . If you still have questions, contact Anne at Frissora.email@example.com
- For all other advising-related questions: email Anne at Frissora.firstname.lastname@example.org, and she will assist you or point you in the right direction.
Please note that emails sent to Kelli before April will not receive a response, as she will be focused on her family. If your concerns are not resolved before her return or are not time-sensitive, please feel free to re-send your request in April and she will be happy to assist upon her return.