Undergraduate Academic Advisors:
*Kelli is currently out on maternity leave and will not be responding to emails during her absence. She expects to return in mid-May. In her absence, Mike Knisley and Stephanie Rinehart will assist FABE students. They can be reached email@example.com. Before contacting them, please read through the options below to determine the appropriate party to assist you.
For questions about:
- Adding a course without meeting prerequisites: Obtain instructor permission via email, wait until your enrollment appointment opens for autumn 2023, and then forward to firstname.lastname@example.org. Identify yourself as a FABE student for a quicker response.
- Approval of technical electives that are not found at the FABE technical elective website, email your faculty advisor. Your faculty advisor can be found on the right side of your Buckeyelink, or you can contact an advisor for your specialization, found at this contact page.
- Basic questions about specializations, the student experience, etc: Email one of our upper-class students, Cassidy Brozovich.email@example.com for a link to schedule with her.
- Summer and autumn 2023 scheduling assistance: Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Kelli can assist with full timeline-to-degree plans upon her return.
- Graduation questions for spring 2023 graduates: Contact Graduation Services at email@example.com
- Updating your degree audit: Email Kelli in late May and she will assist you upon her return. The only exception to this is students graduating in spring 2023, who should contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with degree audit updates.
- For all other advising-related questions: email email@example.com to be pointed in the right direction.
Please note that emails sent to Kelli before mid-May will not receive a response, as she will be focused on her family. If your concerns are not resolved before her return or are not time-sensitive, please feel free to resend your request in late May and she will be happy to assist.