Ohio State students have over 1,000 professional and social clubs and organizations at their fingertips. Our clubs and organizations offer students opportunities to participate in professional and social activities locally, nationally, and internationally. They are open to anyone interested in joining and include visiting guest speakers, contests against competing universities, industry-oriented programs, and/or social and recreational activities. Clubs, organizations, and competitions that may be especially appealing to students in Agricultural Systems Management; Construction Systems Management; and Food, Agricultural and Biological Engineering include:
- Quarter-Scale Tractor Design Team
- Agricultural Systems Management Club
- American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers (ASABE) Student Branch
- Aspiration for Women's Advancement and Retention in Engineering and Science (AWARES)
- Construction Systems Management Competition Teams - Applications now available!
- Construction Systems Management Club
- Women in Engineering
For more information on these clubs and organizations, and to search for other ways to get involved, visit ohiounion.osu.edu.